Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kings Dominion MORE!!!!!!!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy. Anyway, I wanted to talk to you guys about getting over my fear of rollercoasters. LOL. I went on my first upside down roller coaster last week(the anaconda) and I made plans for what order I am going to ride the roller coasters there in.

Here are all the roller coasters I have already ridden:
Ghoster Coaster
Ricochet
Avalanche
Rebel Yell
Hurler
Backlot Stunt Coaster
Anaconda

I am going this Friday with my friend, and here are the roller coasters we are both going to ride for the first time:
Grizzly
Shockwave, and last but certainly not least....the..... FLIGHT OF FEAR!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOO scared! Look up a video of it if you want. You'll only be able to see the launch, though, because the whole ride is pitch black! I am so scared I bet I'll be shaking in the waiting line. But I have to get over my fear, so I'm gonna do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment