Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Moving

I moved on Saturday. Not very far. My dad lives in my school neighborhood, and my mom lived in a townhouse complex before, but my mom moved to the neighborhood now. Yay! I'm closer to all my friends now. But there is a problem. Well three actually.
The new house has no....
1. internet
2. hot water
3. cable

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU LIVE WITHOUT THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully, my dad's house still has internet, so I'm using his as I type. And I have to take all my showers at his house. Meh. Imagine having to drive to another house whenever you take a shower. The dudes who are supposed to fix these things were supposed to come on Sunday. My mom calls them every day, and they always say they will come the next day, but they never do. I swear, if this goes on much longer, I am moving into my dad's house. For good.

No comments:

Post a Comment