Monday, April 4, 2011

More Nancy Drew music I can play

I learned two new songs on my flute. Here they are:
The Haunted Carousel: Miles
Danger on Deception Island: Dirge

Please note: Miles is really hard! I just figured out all the notes yesterday, but I can't play the whole thing through very smoothly at all, and I have to go about 20 times slower than the actual song. I'm still working on it, and will get a video of it in the future, but it wont be for a long time!

You might not see Dirge for a while either, because even though it's easy and I can play it really well, I have a lot of other songs I already scheduled to be uploaded before that one.

My next video will either be Trail of the Twister: Prairie on my flute or Last Train to Blue moon Canyon: Camptown on my piano. It will probably be Camptown.

No comments:

Post a Comment