Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sign Language(continued)

I definetly should've posted this two days ago, but If you read my other post about sign language, you know that I am learning sign language. Well, on thursday I interpreted for my school's morning news show! It was awesome! Another cool part about it was that I got to interpret the day my best friend was an anchor! So we were on together! It was really cool, because I DIDN"T MESS UP AT ALL!!!!! :) Haha. I never even slipped up a little! Before the show started, I was actually really nervous. The hardest part was the fingerspelling. I had to go really fast when I spelled names. But I actually got a video of the show, too. Now I can keep it forever! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is really cool!!! My mom knows ASL, but I only know how to do my name. :) Glad it went well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete