Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Creepy Ice Cream Truck

Last year, there was this creepy ice cream truck that came to my neighborhood EVERY SINGLE DAY. The jingle was stuck in my head all the time, because the driver blared it so you could hear him coming from a mile away! It would just come, drive in circles around our very small neighborhood like twenty times, and then leave. Nobody ever got any ice cream. But he kept coming for three months straight: from April to July. Then he stopped coming, probably because either A. Nobody ever got any ice cream or B. It was the end of summer. I was out of town in August so I'm not sure if he was there.

Anyway, today me and my sister(who is a year older than me) were decorating for our stepsister's(who is my age) surprise birthday party. Her real birthday is on Friday. And all of a sudden, as we're putting up streamers, Taylor(my sister) says "Wait! Everyone be quiet!" So then, what do you know? We hear the jingle of the ice cream truck.

IT"S BACK!!!!!!!!!

Now my sister is convinced he's stalking us. I just hope he wont come EVERY SINGLE DAY like last year, because i don't want that jingle stuck in my head. You might be wondering why I don't take advantage of it and get ice cream every day. I'll tell you why.

1. The ice cream is over priced
2. its not that good anyway
3. the dude is kind of creepy

So yeah. Anyway, I gotta go! My stepsister is coming in a few minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment