Friday, March 11, 2011

My first blog!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!

Hey people! This is my first blog post so... forgive me if it's not very good. I just made this account now. I didn't go to school today because I had a doctor's appt. that took FOREVER and then my mom took me to her work. It's really cool! I'm there now actually, as I type. I'm also currently listening to Taylor Swift: Back to December and eating gummy bears. Anyway, I will start off telling you all a little about me.

I am a crazy fan of Nancy Drew. It's my favorite book series, and I am addicted to the games!!!!!! I have finished every single game, and I can't wait for the Captive Curse to come out. I don't play the Dossier series. I'm not a big fan of hidden objects games.

I have a youtube account: Madikinz123. I like to post different kinds of videos, with variety. I am currently working on a walkthrough for Zoo Vet. It's knid of slow going, though, because I have to use my mom's computer to record the walkthroughs. The screen recording software on my laptop is horrible.

I also have a website: nancydrewcomputergames.wetpaint.com. There I post reviews for Nancy Drew games, walkthroughs, puzzle cheats, easter eggs and death scenes. I am currently working on a walkthrough for Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge.

So I'm pretty busy. Aside from homework, practicing flute and piano, I have to finish a video walkthrough, for Zoo Vet, a text walkthrough for Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge(plus puzzle cheats), a death scene list for Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel, music videos for Nancy Drew: Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon, a funny video me and my friend are working on(an "interview" lol), and I also am writing a book, so I need to reserve time for that, too. Whew! Looks like I am not going to be able to post any videos with me playing Nancy Drew music any time soon. Oh yeah, I'm also trying to teach myself two songs,one piano, one flute. I don't like being busy. :(

A lesson for the future, all of you: Don't get into the habit of procrastinating.

-Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maddie!!! This is so awesome that you have a blog now too! Thanks for fowolling mine! If you want, I can tell my followers about your blog. I can't wait to see what you post on here. :)

    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete