Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rango

I saw the movie Rango last night. It's about a lizard who's cage falls out of his owner's car and then he is stranded in the desert. He finds a town with a bunch of other strange looking animals, and discovers that they are in desperate need of water. Then he makes up stories about him being from the west and living tough, and becomes the town's sherriff after he kills a hawk that had been terrorizing the town. Then he goes on a quest to retrieve the water, which they believed to have been stolen.

The rest of the plotline totally confused me. The mayor turned out to be evil, but I'm not sure exactly why. Then there was a rattlesnake who tried to kill Rango, but in the end he was on the good side. So I don't really get what happened.

It was a very strange movie, but entertaining and funny enough. Problem was, the movie theater we were in had no air conditioning, and there were a lot of people. It was so hot in there. And the plotline about being in the desert and needing water, of course, didn't help.

So...yeah.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen the movie, but I think it looks a little...odd. :) lol I think I will wait to see it once it comes out on DVD. :) But your review was very funny! :) Oh, and I put that post up on my blog! http://sammysleuth.blogspot.com/2011/03/please-follow-maddie.html

    I hope I get some people to follow you!!! You'r blog is so awesome.

    And if you go on http://shabbyblogs.com/
    You can find a bunch of cool blog background designs. :) Maybe you can find one that you like! :)

    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete