Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nancy Drew Music I can play

I went through every single Nancy Drew game and found all the music I can play on my flute and/or piano. Some are combined.
Here's the list:
Flute: Stay Tuned for Danger-Lobby
          Treasure in the Royal Tower- Somber/Tranquil
           Secret of the Scarlet Hand- Scribe
           Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake- Day
                                                      Forest
           The Haunted Carousel- Carousel B
           Secret of Shadow Ranch- Lands
           Curse of Blackmoor Manor- Recorder
           Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon- Melody/Train
                                                               Camille
           Trail of the Twister- Prairie
           Shadow at the Water's Edge- Teaser
Piano- Message in a Haunted Mansion- Study
                                                             Parlor
                                                             Hallway
                                                             Attic
          Treasure in a Royal Tower- Somber/Tranquil
           Danger on Deception Island- Caddy
          Last Train to Blue moon Canyon- Camille
                                                              Camptown
         Warnings at Waverly Academy- Waverly
          Shadow at the Water's Edge- Pop
                                                        Modern
                                                        Ryokan
                                                        Traditional

So there is all the music I can play so far. Stay tuned because these will all eventually be uploaded to youtube! I am also going to try to find more to play so I have at least one song from each game. I will post saying whenever I have learned a new piece. My next video to be uploaded will be Study from Message in a Haunted Mansion.

And another thing I should tell you! I learned how to play the Renaissance theme from Curse of Blackmoor Manor on my cousin's keyboard, but only because it has different instrument settings, including the oboe and cello. I don't play either of those, though, and my keyboard only does piano, electric piano, harpsichord, and full orchestra. So I am definetly not going to be able to play this for you any time soon. Sorry!                              

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Maddie! I have a keyboard! I'm SO going to play one of the songs for my trailers!! You read my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY WANNA HERE THE WAVERLY ONE!!:)

    ReplyDelete