Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stuff I have to do

I've now made a list of all the things I have to do and what order I am going to do them in.
-Zoo Vet video walkthrough: I am going to aim to finish 1 level per week. Since I have about three more levels to finish, I will most likely be done in 2-3 weeks. youtube account: Madikinz123
-Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge text walkthrough: I am aiming for at least 1 day(in game time) finished per week. There are about 6? days in this game and I am on day 2, so it will take me 3-4 weeks to finish it. website: http://www.nancydrewcomputergames.wetpaint.com/
-All my homework: I'll do some tonight, but most I'll do tomorrow. I have to type and edit three paragraphs, I have to fill out a vocab sheet with 4 words(I have to define the word, find three synonyms and antonyms each, and draw it), and I have to finish reading(and fill out a paper for) a book. Anyway, you guys probably don't care.
- Practicing flute/teaching myself a song: I'll combine these. My band teacher wont mind. The song I'm teaching myself is very hard though, so I wont have a video up for quite a while. It is the Prairie theme from Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister.
-Practicing piano/teaching myself a song: I'll combine these too. The song I'm teaching myself(the Study theme from Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion) is not very hard. I have it almost perfect. I'll have it uploaded by next week.
-Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel death scene list: This is on my website. It wont take very long. I'll finish it today.
-Nancy Drew: Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon music videos: FINISHED! :)
-The "interview" me and my friend are working on: I still have to discuss some stuff with her, then I have to edit the whole thing, which will take FOREVER, so this probably wont be ready until next month.
-Writing my book: I usually do this in school when I finished an assignment that other people are still working on, and I also work on it before bed. Who knows when it will be done. I'm only on page 50.
-Chores: ugh. chores. :(
-Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch review: Will be uploaded tomorrow. I know I said today, but apparently I am going to see a movie and wont be back until late tonight!

So that's all the stuff I need to do. At least now it's organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment